UDOO is a multidevelopment platform solution for Android, Linux, Arduino™ and Google ADK 2012. The board is designed to provide a flexible environment that allows to explore the new frontiers of the Internet of Things. UDOO allows you to switch between Linux and Android in a few seconds, simply by replacing the MicroSD card and rebooting the system.
UDOO is compatible with all the sketches, tutorials and resources available on the Arduino community as well as all the shields, sensors and actuators for Arduino DUE available on the market.
Warning: UDOO I/O pins are 3.3V only compliant. Providing shields with higher voltage, like 5V, could damage the board. Use only shields compatible with Arduino DUE (3.3V).
- CPU Freescale i.MX 6 ARM Cortex-A9 Quad core 1GHz
- GPU Vivante GC 2000 + Vivante GC 355 + Vivante GC 320
- Integrated accelerators for 2D, OpenGL® ES2.0 3D and OpenVG™
- Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU (same as Arduino Due)
- RAM DDR3 1GB
- 76 fully available GPIO: 62 digital + 14 digital/analog
- Arduino-compatible R3 1.0 pinout
- HDMI and LVDS + Touch
- 2 Micro USB (1 OTG type a+b)
- 2 USB type A (x2) and 1 USB connector (requires a specific wire)
- Analog Audio and Mic
- CSI Camera Connection
- On board Micro SD card reader (boot device)
- Input Voltage (recommended) 6-15 V
- Ethernet RJ45 (10/100/1000 MBit)
- WiFi Module