UDOO is a multidevelopment platform solution for Android, Linux, Arduino™ and Google ADK 2012. The board is designed to provide a flexible environment that allows to explore the new frontiers of the Internet of Things. UDOO allows you to switch between Linux and Android in a few seconds, simply by replacing the MicroSD card and rebooting the system.
UDOO is compatible with all the sketches, tutorials and resources available on the Arduino community as well as all the shields, sensors and actuators for Arduino DUE available on the market.
Warning: UDOO I/O pins are 3.3V only compliant. Providing shields with higher voltage, like 5V, could damage the board. Use only shields compatible with Arduino DUE (3.3V).
- Freescale i.MX 6 ARM Cortex-A9 CPU Dual/Quad core 1GHz
- Integrated graphics, each processor provides 3 separated accelerators for 2D, OpenGL® ES2.0 3D and OpenVG™
- Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU (same as Arduino Due)
- RAM DDR3 1GB
- 76 fully available GPIO
- Arduino-compatible R3 1.0 pinout
- HDMI and LVDS + Touch (I2C signals)
- Ethernet RJ45 (10/100/1000 MBit)
- Wi-Fi Module
- Mini USB and Mini USB OTG
- USB type A (x2) and USB connector (requires a specific wire)
- Analog Audio and Mic
- SATA (Only Quad-Core version)
- Camera connection
- MicroSD (boot device)
- Power Supply 12V and External Battery connector